- Modest Fashion
- Personal Care
- Pearl Jewelry
Indigo powder is extracted and formulated from squashed and compressed leaves of the Indigo plant. It has a green tinge in its raw form and dyes the hair with a dark blue shade. To dye hair black naturally, Henna is first as a base after which Indigo powder is applied for a darker color. It is safe to use Indigo as it does not trigger any adverse allergic reactions. Indigo may be mixed on its own with warm Water, to attain darker hair with an intriguing blue tint. For auburn, dark brown, or deep, dark black, prime your hair with a Henna Treatment before using Indigo.
Benefit of indigo powder :
- It treats and prevents premature greying.
- It can lead to new hair growth and treat baldness.
- It treats dandruff and conditions dry hair.
- It prevents scalp infections and soothes the scalp.
- It smoothens the tangles, makes your hair thicker, more manageable and lustrous.
How to use : PRE-INDIGO HENNA MIX:
• Soak the Henna Powder in Tea Water or Coffee Water overnight. Add only a dash of Lemon Juice if you wish. Add Yoghurt or Egg for additional conditioning.
• On the next day, apply the paste on clean, product-free hair for 90 minutes, depending on preferred intensity.
• Rinse well only with Water, repeating as many times as you intuitively need. Do not use shampoo.
• You can use shampoo per usual, on your next shampoo day.
• Mix the Indigo Powder in warm Water to prepare
• Apply on your hair, using gloves if applying
with your hands, or a spatula.
• Leave on for 45 minutes, or more, depending on
• Rinse thoroughly, and wash your hair with a
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!