- Modest Fashion
- Personal Care
- Pearl Jewelry
Indigo powder is extracted and formulated from squashed and compressed leaves of the Indigo plant. It has a green tinge in its raw form and dyes the hair with a dark blue shade. To dye hair black naturally, Henna is first as a base after which Indigo powder is applied for a darker color. It is safe to use Indigo as it does not trigger any adverse allergic reactions. Indigo may be mixed on its own with warm Water, to attain darker hair with an intriguing blue tint. For auburn, dark brown, or deep, dark black, prime your hair with a Henna Treatment before using Indigo.
Benefit of indigo powder :
- It treats and prevents premature greying.
- It can lead to new hair growth and treat baldness.
- It treats dandruff and conditions dry hair.
- It prevents scalp infections and soothes the scalp.
- It smoothens the tangles, makes your hair thicker, more manageable and lustrous.
How to use : PRE-INDIGO HENNA MIX:
• Soak the Henna Powder in Tea Water or Coffee Water overnight. Add only a dash of Lemon Juice if you wish. Add Yoghurt or Egg for additional conditioning.
• On the next day, apply the paste on clean, product-free hair for 90 minutes, depending on preferred intensity.
• Rinse well only with Water, repeating as many times as you intuitively need. Do not use shampoo.
• You can use shampoo per usual, on your next shampoo day.